The article will provide a user with information and guidance on LG E900 Optimus 7. E900 Optimus 7 is a touch screen form Smartphone which complete with a highly useable Microsoft Windows Phone 7 operating system.
The phone has a solid designed casing complete with its slim shaped casing & an amazing touch screen design. The handset comes with a wide variety of features which ensure easy communication, fun usability & high speed connectivity when needed. There is a built in camera feature which supports video recording capabilities, a music player, instant messaging, email, online gaming & an assortment of Microsoft Windows features to be enjoyed on this Smartphone.
On the back there is a 5MP camera which produces pictures that a user expects from a 5MP phone camera. The video camera records 720p HD movies too. There is also a small mirror for self portrait pictures. If a user wants to listen to the radio while he/she is on the road, then he/she can. The LG is equipped with a FM radio and together with the standard 3,5 mm jack plug, a user can use the included headphones or his/her own favorite headphone. All of these components (except for the mirror) are requirements from Microsoft for the Windows Phone 7 platform.
In terms of size and specification, the LG Optimus 7′s closest rival is the HTC Trophy, and it has it comfortably beaten on both fronts. It’s metal backing and the silver housing of the five-megapixel camera on the rear lend it an air of class and solidity and there’s a self-portrait mirror on the rear, a small touch that the Trophy doesn’t have. The phone has got physical buttons that LG has provided for the standard Windows Phone 7.
Please note the specification for the phone as provided below:
- Stylish Windows Phone 7 Smartphone3.8 Inch 16 Million Colour TFT Capacitive Touch Screen (480 x 800 Pixels)
- Microsoft Windows Phone 7 Operating System
- 3G HSDPA Technology
- Casing Dimensions 125 x 59.8 x 11.5 mm
- 5 Megapixel Camera with Automatic Focus
- Music & Video Playback
- WiFi® Technology
- Instant Messaging
- Multi Touch Screen Controls
- Micro USB
- Bluetooth® A2DP
- EDGE, GPRS
- Google Search
If a user has read this article then he/she would have learnt about LG E900 Optimus 7.
The Palm Pre 2 phone puts Palm’s new multitasking, gesture-based operating system, the Palm webOS platform, inside a small, beautiful device with a keyboard that a user can slide out whenever he/she needs it.
Please note that on the sides are volume rocker and micro USB power/sync slot, with a mute switch, power/lock button and 3.5mm headphone jack crammed on top. The screen isn’t the biggest, or the sharpest, but with 320×480 resolution. It a good browsing or video viewing experience.
Please note that beneath it is Palm’s gesture-sensitive touch panel, which can allow a user to move around the webOS interface by pressing or brushing as appropriate.
In order to set up the phone, a user can make calls or use the phone’s email or web features, a user has to insert a SIM card. If a user doesn’t have a SIM card, then he/she can contact the wireless service provider. If a user wants to take advantage of the high-speed data connection available on the phone, then a user will need to have a 3G SIM card.
A user has access to applications such as Facebook and Twitter apps available from Palm’s steadily growing app store. The keyboard slides out with a firm press and the 35 keys are well spaced. Even though the keys are tiny, but it is quite practical, as the keys are easy to distinguish, despite their small size. Palm is simple to use and its music player offers a user with a really good sound via the supplied speakers. A user has also got an option to add his/her own via the 3.5mm headphone jack or Bluetooth.
The specification is provided below:
- OS : webOS 2.0
- Processor : 1GHz
- Memory slot : None
- Display : 3.1in 320×480 multitouchcapacitive
- Connectivity : GSM/GPRS/EDGE/HSDPA, WiFi802.11b/g, Bluetooth 2.1, A-GPS
- Ports : Micro USB, 3.5mm headphones
- Camera : 5-megapixel
- Video playback : MPEG-4, H.263, H.264
- Audio playback : MP3, AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, AMR,QCELP, WAV
- Battery : Li-on
- Weight : 145g
- Dimensions : 101x60x17mm
Palm Pre 2 has got a memory of 16GB . The only weakness is that a user cannot add more memory via microSD card. The battery is small and lightweight and a user has got barely got a full day’s use out of it before recharging.
The article will inform a user with information and guidance on Apple iPhone4. The Apple iPhone 4 a thin smartphone. It has the highest resolution display ever built into a phone handset. The phone is a 4th generation of Apple’s game changing smartphone.
The iPhone 4 is a dense slab with square edges is 137g. The front and back are formed from toughened glass. The iPhone 4’s display is richer, more colourful and sharper. It has 4 times the pixel resolution. The iPhone 4’s typography is very clean. Other features of iPhone 4 include two new cameras, internet video calling and high-definition video shooting. With its vivid, sharp and essentially glitch-free video to enjoy, it can be said that Apple made the facility Wi-Fi-connections.
A user can view the image of the other chatting onscreen, with his/her own face in a small, draggable thumbnail. If a user tips the phone sideways, the images automatically adjust to fit landscape mode. A user can tap an on-screen icon to switch to rear camera, showing his/her friend his/her point of view. The still images are bright and finely detailed at their new-found 5Mp (2592 x 1936 pixel) resolution. A white LED flash helps indoor shots, with simple on/off/auto switching overlayed on the full-screen viewfinder. A user can switch to the video VGA camera for easy group self-portraits.
The video recording is good and it can record sharp high-definition film with no motion artefacts.
If a user leaves an application then he/she will be able to switchover in a very fast manner. It will also return a user to the last state that application was in and tapping settings can take a user o the menu a few pages down where he/she were last tweaking his/her keyboard layout.
The iPhone 4 has a large amount of memory by phone standards i.e., 512MB of embedded RAM. The strength of this is that it allows many apps to be all open at the same time. If a user double taps the Home button, then he/she can see a Dock-like line of running applications. If a user wants to force-quit the applications then he.she can do it by simply pressing and holding an icon until a No Entry flag appears in its corner, then a user has to tap it again.
If a user has read this article then he/she would have learnt about the Apple iPhone 4.
The article will present the hardware features of Nokia C6-01. It will cover power management, memory, operating frequency, data network and connectivity. Let’s start with power management.
• BL-5CT 1050 mAh Li-Ion battery
• Talk-time (maximum):
o GSM up to 720 min
o WCDMA up to 290 min
• Standby time (maximum):
o GSM up to 420 h
o WCDMA up to 380 h
Please note that operation times may vary depending on radio access technology used, operator network configuration and usage.
• microSD memory card slot, hot swappable, max. 32GB
• 2 GB microSD memory card included
• Internal memory: 340MB user memory
• HSPA, WCDMA 900/1700-2100/1900/2100, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900, WLAN
• HSPA, WCDMA 850/900/1700-2100/1900/2100, GSM/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900,WLAN
• Automatic switching between GSM bands
• Flight mode
• GPRS/EDGE class B, multislot class 33
• HSDPA cat 9 10.2 Mbps
• HSUPA cat 5 2.0 Mbps
• WLAN IEEE802.11 b/g/n
• TCP/IP support
• Capability to serve as data modem
• Support for MS Outlook synchronisation of contacts, calendar and notes
Please note that it requires data service. Data Services may not be available in all networks. Data transmission speeds may be as high as HSDPA 10.2 Mbps and HSUPA 2.0 Mbps, but may vary based upon network capabilities and other conditions. The establishment and continuation of a data connection depends on network availability, provider support and signal strength.
• Bluetooth version 3.0 with Enhanced Data Rate
• High-Speed USB 2.0 (micro USB connector)
• 3.5 mm AV connector
• Micro USB charging
o FM radio
• 2.0mm charging connector
If a user has read this article then he/she would have understood about the hardware features of Nokia C6-01.
Nokia C6-01 provides an opportunity to its users to stay close with family and friends with this compact touch-screen phone. This phone is build for social net working. In order to know more about Nokia c6-01, it is good to understand quick facts.
These facts are provided below:
• Compact glass display touch screen phone
• A user can enjoy crystal clear mobile video, images and text on the stunning 3.2″ high-resolution screen
• A user can capture the moment with 8MP Carl Zeiss digital camera and mobile HD video recording
• A user can make it his/her own with 3 customisable home screens that a user can easily swipe between
• A user can get live Facebook and Twitter feeds and status updates direct to his/her home screen and easily sync the events
• A user can make use of the voice guided free Sat Nav for life
• A user will have a free lifetime email with Ovi Mail
• A user will achieve a fast 3.5G mobile internet and Wi-Fi connectivity
• A user will be able to catch up with his/her favourite shows wherever you are with WebTV
• A user wil have a Micro USB connector
• Also, MicroSD memory card support is available to the user
• There are thousands of mobile apps at the Ovi Store
The dimensions of the Nokia C6-01 are provided below:
• Size: 103.8 x 52.5 x 13.9 mm
• Weight (with battery): 131 g
• Volume: 65 cc
• Additional size and shape information
Let’s have a look at the display and user interface for the Nokia C6-01. The display and user interface is provided below:
• Screen size: 3.2″
• Resolution: 16:9 nHD (640×360 pixels) AMOLED
• 16.7 million colours
• Capacitive touch screen
• Orientation sensor (Accelerometer)
• Compass (Magnetometer)
• Proximity sensor
• Ambient light detector
The Keys and input methods for Nokia C6-01 are provided below:
• Touch screen
• Front: application key, send & end/power key
• Side: camera key, lock key, volume up & down
• Finger touch support for text input and UI control
• On-screen alphanumeric keypad and full keyboard
• Possibility to use capacitive stylus
If a user wants to personalise the phone then he/she should note that following features are available:
• Three customisable home screens with the option to add widgets, theme, shortcuts and icons
• Customisable profiles
• Ring tones: MP3, AAC, eAAC, eAAC+, WMA, AMR-NB, AMR-WB
o ring tones
o pre-installed themes
o changeable colour themes
If a user has read this article then he/she would have learnt about the Nokia C6-01 and its functionality.